When seeking a trust litigation firm, looking for an attorney with a winning record is essential. For clients in the Orange County, CA area, that means the office of Max Alavi APC, OC Trusts Lawyer, headed by Max Alavi, Esq., a recognized Super Lawyer. Find out more about the firm’s impressive track record, by reviewing sizable settlements and favorable verdicts from previous trust litigation cases.
Max Alavi APC, OC Trusts Lawyer Boasts Remarkable Track Record in Trust Litigation
When choosing an estate planning and living trust attorney, it’s vital to look at their track record and verify that they can get accurate results, netting favorable outcomes on your behalf. The firm of Max Alavi APC, OC Trusts Lawyer, headed by Max Alavi, Esq. a recognized Super Lawyer, has just such a track record. Take a closer look at some of the verdicts our team has achieved on behalf of clients in the Orange County, Southern California.
Estate Planning & Trust Litigation: Our Results
Keep in mind that the results indicated below are based on the unique facts of specific cases. Every case is different, and these verdicts do not constitute a guarantee for future cases. With that said, here are some big wins from the office of Max Alavi APC, OC Trusts Lawyer.
- We won $1,000,000 on behalf of our client via the successful defense of a trust amendment.
- Representing the lifetime beneficiary of a living trust against his stepmother and other beneficiaries, we gained the outright grant of a commercial property to our client. Total value: $3,000,000.
- We successfully defended an exercise of a power of appointment to a trust in favor of our client, obtaining $1,000,000 on the client’s behalf.
- We obtained $6,000,000 by defending a surviving wife’s right to maintain her control of trust assets, even as her stepchildren demanded an immediate distribution upon their father’s death.
- We successfully represented a challenge to an omitted spouse claim and a $20,000.00 settlement to the surviving spouse.
- Through victory in a contested spousal property petition in favor of our client, we garnered $960,000.
- We successfully defended a contest of a trust amendment, with judgment for the amendment being upheld in favor of our client. That client was able to retain the home that she shared with her late husband, worth $850,000 (plus considerable peace of mind).
- We also obtained $850,000 by defending a trust amendment in favor of an in-home caretaker and his gift receipt.
- Finally, we defeated an attempted trust contest by prevailing on a motion for summary judgment. This resulted in our client receiving the entire trust estate valued at $700,000.
Choose Estate Planning Lawyers with a Winning Record
For an estate planning team with an exemplary track record, clients choose the office of Max Alavi APC, OC Trusts Lawyer. We welcome you to contact us whenever you’re ready to schedule a consultation and to learn more about our expertise in living trusts, trust litigation, and beyond.